Thursday, April 12, 2012

Something New...

Hello Readers.

I am starting this blog as a sort of out.  Somewhere I can just write a bunch of either meaningless or meaningful stuff whenever I feel like it, without it being read and criticized all the time.  I am not yet sure if this site has a "comment" option, but I really don't care.  This is a place where I will place my heart on my sleeve.  You will soon know maybe more than you wanted, or maybe just enough.  I will unlock my secrets here. I will write about love, loss, and new beginnings.  If you aren't into all this lovey-dovey, angsty crap, then I would suggest that you don't continue reading my blogs :)  Ha ha.  I just want you all to know, especially any family and friends who read these, that I am not troubled or angry in any way.  I just want you all to know who I am and what I am doing with my life.  I will probably get hooked on posting pictures of stuff I do and posting about life-changing events.  I guess this first blog sounds like a bunch of midnight ramblings, but hey, that's what this is for.  Right?  Can I get an "Amen?"  Just kidding.  Hopefully I can engage you all in the hilarious inner workings of my mind, as well as have more people listening to what I really think and feel, without all the other dialogue.  I find that sometimes, people just interject to hear their own voices, even though what you have to say is pretty important.  Here, in this blog, I will be able to say all this without someone else trying to get their word in edgewise. 

Anyways, hopefully you all enjoy this, whoever you may be.  I am not looking to start trouble, cause any radical movements, or get more popular.  Let's face it, we'd all rather be comfortable in our own skin than be popular and feel like a piece of plastic.  Let's all just be confident the way we are, regardless of how we look. 

Here's to hoping you read this,

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment