Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ever Just Had One of Those Days?

Today has been rather wonky.  I will admit that some of it was my fault, I did choose to dress that way, but in some ways it wasn't me at all.  Also, since when were people afraid to smack my butt?  It's like a hand-tennis racket- towel- anything else handy magnet.  I don't even care anymore.  The only time I have made a big deal out of it was when the person smacking me caused me pain.  Like, serious lasts-more-than-one-minute pain.  Then I might be apt to complain.  

Sometimes I just don't understand people.  What makes them the way they are?  Why do they choose to do those things?  What were they thinking?  Maybe I should become a psychology major.  That sounds hard.  Maybe not, then.  

I think I am looking for the complimentary cheese to my wine, the cover to my book, the shotgun to my shell.    I don't want a business relationship/marriage.  I thrive on emotions.  Like right now.  Being so close to the full moon is making me a little crazy.  Like I want to walk through a cemetery or do something crazy like that.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this midnight rambling.  I honestly don't know why I even wrote this post.  Hope somebody can get a kick out of it.  Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment